B L A C K sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B L A C K sun

A role play site about Twilight, the book by Stephenie Meyer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shout B O X !

crank up the T U N E S

Music

Latest topics
» Contraindications Imitrex
Isabella Swan EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 am by Guest

» noclegi gdynia opener
Isabella Swan EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm by Guest

» Paranil Pills
Isabella Swan EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am by Guest

» Caffeine Sexuality
Isabella Swan EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 am by Guest

» karpacz hotele pensjonaty
Isabella Swan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm by Guest

» When all is said as cut-price as files
Isabella Swan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm by Guest

» teens interested in oral sex
Isabella Swan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 am by Guest

» domki modulowe radom
Isabella Swan EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Isabella Swan EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RPG,D&D Library

RPGCollectionRPG-D

Isabella Swan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Popularity : 16

Bio
Age Appearance: 18
Alliance : Vampire
Power: Shield

Isabella Swan Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Swan   Isabella Swan EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:31 am

CAN'T PRETEND THAT YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL
    YOU'VE GOT TO LOOK AT ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS!

YOU CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO GO FOR,
    WHEN IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUST !

Isabella Swan Appagain
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT
+ +
+[ISABELLA MARIE SWAN]+
Isabella Swan BellaSwan

[he must see how absorbed I was by him; he must not want to lead me on… so we couldn’t even be friends… because he wasn’t interested in me at all.]

WE'RE CREATURES OF THE UNDERWORLD
WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOVE

!NAME:
    Isabella 'Bella' Swan

!AGE:

!SPECIES
    Vampire

!ALLEGIANCE
    vampire

!FACE AND BODY
    very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds.

!DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them.

!WEIGHT

!HEIGHT
    5' 4"

!STYLE

!PLAYBY
    Kristen Stuart

THERE WAS A BOY, A VERY STRANGE
ENCHANTING BOY

! LIKES
    +10

!DISLIKES
    +10

!STRENGTHS
    Resistant to vampire powers that deal directly with her mind, such as Edward’s mind-reading and Jane’s pain infliction.

!WEAKNESS
    at least 4

!BIGGEST FEAR
    what keeps them up at night, and why?

!BIGGEST DREAM
    we all have ambitions, what's there's and why?

!THE PERSONALITY
    A self-described loner, Bella has difficulty relating to other humans and making friends (Twilight, pg. 10). On top of her social awkwardness, Bella also possesses a propensity for danger and clumsiness.

IN MY DREAMS I'M JEALOUS ALL THE TIME
I'M GOING OUT MY MIND

!PAST FAMILY
    Charlie Swan, Renee Dawyer

!FAMILY
    2-4 paragraphs on their relationships with their relatives

!FRIENDS
    Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Edward Cullen, Jessica Stanley, Angela Webber

!NATIONALITY

!CURRENTLY RESIDING
    Forks, Washington

!THE HISTORY
    Bella grew up with her mother in Phoenix, Arizona until the age of seventeen, when she exiled herself to Forks, Washington. She lived with her father, Charlie Swan. Once enrolled in the local high school, Bella made a wide group of friends and encountered more attention than she ever had before. Once she became introduced to Edward Cullen and his family, she found herself in the midst of a fantastical world. He saved Bella from death by stopping a car with his bare hands, and later from a rowdy group of young men will ill intentions. These events spurred Edward and Bella to begin dating and become an official couple. Their blissful romance took a turn for the worse when a group of nomad vampires came to Forks. The leader of the coven, James, decided to hunt Bella and, ultimately, led her back to her hometown of Phoenix, Arizona to her childhood ballet studio where he intended to kill her. Bella was on the brink of transforming into a vampire when Edward saved her by sucking the venom out of her blood. James survived.

At Bella’s 18th birthday party, disaster struck once again. While opening presents, Bella gives herself a paper cut and Jasper, not entirely accustomed to the vegetarian life, attacked her. Jasper left the Cullen clan to go to Alaska and was soon followed by the rest of the family. Edward didn't want to go and leave Bella but he knew it was for the best so he did, never dreaming it would destroy her like it did. Months later, after many tears Bella became friends with Jacob who loved her like a sister. He swore to keep her safe; until the day he became a shape-shifter and had to break his promises.

The whole Cullen family returned to Forks to save Bella from another attack by James.. but really it was just Victoria and a few other nomads under James' direction. Sometime during the battle, a nomad cornered Bella and bit her but before getting any further the nomad was attacked by Jacob who took awhile to attack the vampire by himself. which meant that Bella was left unattended for too long.

Three days later Bella woke up to new sights, smells, and sounds. She was a vampire, and there was nothing holding back Jasper now, he could go near her without worrying about trying to drink her blood. He was at her side constantly and wouldn't leave it for a moment as she got used to her new senses and cravings. The Cullen's were shocked to see the bond between the two and were ready to comfort Alice but were in for a bigger shock when they were told that Edward and Alice were now 'together'.

Isabella Swan AOOOPPpng

ANOTHER HEART ACHE
ANOTHER MINDLESS CRIME
BEHIND THE CURTIAN + IN THE PANTOMIME

!RULES

!ANYTHING TO ADD?
    Nope

RP SAMPLE
    Not needed here... Very Happy I'm special

THINKING OF YOUR VALUE HERE
    YOU'RE THE ONE!

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S LOSING CONTROL
    WOAH. THE END!

]THIS PLOT WAS MADE BY Gabby of the RPGunderground
STEAL IT, AND SHE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL
AND YOUR HORCRUXES, YEAH SHE'S THAT GOOD.
STICKY FINGERS GET STUCK.
DON'T FREAKING TRY IT!
CREDIT TO FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND
MOULIN ROUGE
+ MOBY.
LIKE IS SAID. NO STEALING!
Back to top Go down

Isabella Swan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B L A C K sun :: Carved in Stone-
Jump to: